Did you recently relocate to the canton of Vaud or are you simply eager to learn more about the way things work in Switzerland?
Then the Welcome Day is for you, with presentations from different experts about the local culture, job market, insurance and tourism followed by a buffet of local specialties. On-site childcare will be provided, so children are also welcome to join.
This event will include a buffet and networking part. For that reason, please note participants will have to present a valid Covid certificate at the entrance along with an ID.
- 5:30pm-5h45pm : welcome and registration
- 5:45pm-6h25pm : Swiss insurance & three-pillar system
- 6:25pm-6:45pm : local culture & job market
- 6:45pm-7:05pm : tourism: what's to do and see in the canton of Vaud
- 7:05pm-8:00pm : buffet of local specialties, networking, further exchanges between participants and speakers for those who have questions
- 8:00pm : end of the event
Swiss insurance & three-pillar system
Daphné Stauffer Maeder & Patricia Gros-Piron, Co-Founders at La Boutique Relocation
Rupert Rupert Taylor, Independant insurance broker
Local culture & job market
Mirella de Boer-Ristjouw, Global Mobility Specialist
What's to do and see in the canton of Vaud
Chantal Guyomarc'h-Favre, Public Relations Communications Specialist at Vaud Promotion
|Date et horaires||
17:30 - 20:00
|Téléphone||+41 21 613 36 63|
|Public visé||Relocated employees and their partners; anyone interested|
|Organisateur||CVCI - International Link|
|Free of charge for CVCI member companies’ employees and their partners – CHF 50 (+VAT) for other participants|