Reloc'coffee - How to enjoy public speaking
How to enjoy public speaking?
Do you tremble at the idea of a group presentation or a speech during a charity event ?
We have all been there. This workshop will provide you with a safe space to experiment with speaking in front of an audience, trusting your voice and what you have to say. It will be the opportunity for improvisation exercises and interactive games to make the experience enjoyable.
In order to propose in-person events in the best possible health conditions that strictly follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the CVCI kindly requests participants who are attending an event in person to comply with its code of conduct as well as terms and conditions.
All necessary measures have been implemented to ensure smooth and safe events, namely:
- Contact details of all people present in the building will be collected for each meeting or event
- Chairs, pens and surfaces in the rooms are disinfected between each event
- Surgical masks will be provided
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several places on site
- Food will be pre-portioned and served on individual plates
- For the buffet, participants will be seated with a minimal distance of 1.5 m between each person
- Should the minimal distance between each person be inferior to 1.5 m, participants will kindly be asked to wear a mask
|Date et horaires||
09 octobre 2020,
10:00 - 12:00
|Téléphone||+41 21 613 36 63|
|Public visé||Partners of relocated employees; anybody interested|
|Organisateur||CVCI - International Link|
|Free of charge for International Link members companies' employees & their spouses; CHF 25 (+VAT) for other participants|