***FULLY BOOKED*** Welcome Day
***PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED***
Held twice a year, this event is an official welcome to all newcomers in the canton of Vaud and their families, whether they have relocated recently or are simply curious to learn more about the place they call home.
Starting with a Covid-compliant cheese-tasting session at 5:30pm, it will feature a series of short presentation by different experts on the following topics:
- Tourism, with the Lake Geneva Region Tourist Office
- The Swiss insurance system, with Swiss Life Select
- Culture & integration, with Welcome Service
- Job search, with Lee Hecht Harrison
A baby-sitter will be availablel on-site, so children aged 4 yo and above are more than welcome to join.
Plus, this event will provide networking opportunities with other expatriates and a buffet of seasonal Vaudois specialties from 7pm while stricly complying with the the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
In order to propose in-person events in the best possible health conditions that strictly follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the CVCI kindly requests participants who are attending an event in person to comply with its code of conduct as well as terms and conditions.
All necessary measures have been implemented to ensure smooth and safe events, namely:
- Contact details of all people present in the building will be collected for each meeting or event
- Chairs, pens and surfaces in the rooms are disinfected between each event
- Surgical masks will be provided
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several places on site
- Food will be pre-portioned and served on individual plates
- For the buffet, participants will be seated with a minimal distance of 1.5 m between each person
- Should the minimal distance between each person be inferior to 1.5 m, participants will kindly be asked to wear a mask
|Date et horaires||
24 septembre 2020,
17:30 - 20:00
|Téléphone||+41 21 613 36 63|
|Public visé||Newly arrived employees & their families; anyone interested|
|Organisateur||CVCI - International Link|
|Free of charge for International Link member companies' employees & their families; CHF 50 (+VAT) for other participants|