Welcome Day International Link
This Welcome Day aims to provide information both general and specific for newcomers or any already established "Vaudois" who might have still have unresolved questions about local culture, politics, daily life etc. This event will also provide networking opportunities.
What you can expect to find on-site
- Experts from various fields such as insurance, finance or tourism available to answer all the questions you might have
- Useful documentation
- Short presentations on different topics
- Buffet of Vaud seasonal specialties
- Free copy of Valeria C. Harlay's book "Living in Vaud"
Experts present (click on the PDF below next to "Plus d'infos" for their bios)
- Amélie Vouardoux, PR Manager, Vaud Tourism Office
- Katarzyna Grzesik-Harz, Founder of The Kultur Quest
- Valeria C. Harlay, co-Founder of Leman Experience, Author of "Living in Vaud"
- Laurine Chiarini, Head of International Link at CVCI
- Charles Franier, Executive Director, Head of Lausanne office Michael Page and Page Personnel
- 6:10pm : Cheese tasting icebreaker
- 6:30pm : Working in Switzerland
- 6:50pm : Vaud : things to do & see
- 7:10pm : "Les Suisses (s'ils existent...)" (A. Reszler) - Creating a local network
- 7:30pm : Daily life made easier
Participants are welcome to drop by anytime between 6pm and 8pm but registration is mandatory.
Should you be interested to attend one or more presentations, please specify which one(s) in the registration form below.
|Lieu||CVCI, Avenue d'Ouchy 47, 1006 Lausanne|
|Horaires||18:00 - 20:00|
|Téléphone||+41 21 613 36 63|
|Public visé||Relocated employees and their spouses; any "Vaudois" curious to learn more about their local environment|
|Prix||Free of charge for partners of International Link member companies' employees / CHF 50 (+VAT) for other participants|
|Organisateur||CVCI - International Link|